VIDEO TO-GO is Executive Video’s remote production solution for clients looking to produce high-quality video from their home or office without bringing in a film crew or mastering complicated equipment. Our VIDEO TO-GO BOX ships right to your door and includes a custom-designed, easy-to-use kit with an HD webcam, pro audio gear, and dimmable LED light. Then our producers will work with you remotely to get everything set up and looking great before coaching you through a recording session where they’ll capture all of your key messages. Our editors will take care of the rest – and they can get started right away because everything gets recorded live via video conference call.
HOW IT WORKS
$1350 STANDARD PACKAGE INCLUDES
- Pre-production call prior to shoot
- 1 remote recording session, up to 3 hours
- VIDEO TO-GO BOX rental with HD webcam, USB shotgun mic, mini LED, solid state recording drive, accessories, and overnight shipping both ways
- 1 day of post-production services to create a 2-3 minute interview video, including titles, graphics, incorporation of existing assets, and 1-2 rounds of editing revisions
- Remote recording sessions with VIDEO TO-GO BOX @ $700 per 3 hour session
- Post-production services @ $800 per day
- We can teleconference in additional members of your team if they want to observe or be a part of the process
- Add-on services, including scripting, teleprompter usage, and more available upon request
- Additional post-production services, including animation, voice over recording, and stock footage licensing, available upon request
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
No. We’ve custom designed this package to utilize the most consumer-friendly (but still high quality) equipment and we can easily talk you through the setup process. We also include detailed written instructions in every VIDEO TO-GO BOX. And the only software you’ll need is Quicktime Player and Skype.
This setup works for both Mac and PC computers. The only requirement is that you have a USB port. Contact us with any special technical considerations and we can accommodate them.
1-3 hours total.
The actual recording only takes about 30-60 minutes, depending on the topics you want to cover.
Setup takes as little as 10 minutes, but can take up to an hour to get your shot looking perfect if you have the time to do so.
Count on about 15 minutes to put the kit back together when we’re done. And finally, we reserve that last hour for troubleshooting in the event of any technical difficulties.
Can you include existing assets such as previous video projects, animations, photos, and presentation materials?
Yes, of course. There is no additional charge for incorporating these assets. Our post-production time is billed at a daily rate (1 day = 8 hours), so sometimes working with your other materials can take extra time. But we’ll always discuss any additional charges with you before getting started.
Absolutely! While our standard package is for 1 recording session edited into 1 short video, we offer individual recording sessions at $550/shoot and post-production time at $800/day. That being said, we can be flexible with pricing for projects involving multiple shoots. Contact us with details and we’ll be happy to put together a custom quote.
Nope! Whenever possible, we’ll ship directly to your doorstep and send someone to pick up the box when you’re done. No need to leave the house.